Po Boy Archery this Sunday May 28th

jt12

Come on over and enjoy what looks to be a great weekend to shoot some foam. We are going to do things a little different this weekend. There will be a couple of opportunities to make up some points out on the range but as usual you could lose points also. Also we're going to give this tournament a little ASA flare by having a shoot down for the top scorers in all money classes. Keep a check for updates here on GON or Po Boy Archery's Facebook page.

Causal registration between 9 and 3. Concessions will be available. Address is 1636 Price Rd Wrightsville Georgia 31096. For more information contact Troy at 478-232-9889. Hope to see you there.

cliff from jax

Guys I think a shoot down is a great idea we are planning on be there with a few other shooters have herd good things about talks place this will be my first trip up conflict of schedule my only concern is with the 3 o'clock cut off it will be kinda late getting done Sunday afternoon any thoughts on that but I will be there no matter what thank you guys for all your hard work

jt12

Guys I think a shoot down is a great idea we are planning on be there with a few other shooters have herd good things about talks place this will be my first trip up conflict of schedule my only concern is with the 3 o'clock cut off it will be kinda late getting done Sunday afternoon any thoughts on that but I will be there no matter what thank you guys for all your hard work

Good point but I think we'll be ok. I'm pretty sure most people will be started by 2 but if anyone comes a little after 2 they should be able to move a little quicker thru the coarse. We always look forward to seeing new shooters. I'll add a reply about cut off and shoot down.

jt12

Cliff from jax brought up a good point about cut off and the shoot down, making it a long day. If you are planning on coming and you shoot in any money classes if you can get here by 2 that would be great but if you can't we'll make it work. The good thing is most people will be off work Monday. The shoot down will go pretty fast.

jt12

Well finally the coarse is set and I'm ready for the bed. I think we have a great coarse set for y'all. I won't lie there's some tough shoots but there's also some points to be had. If you're having a little trouble don't worry we have just the thing for that, THE BONUS SHOT!!! It's in between target 17&18 and all you have to do is connect and "BAM"10 points, no problem, yea right hehehe. So come on over and get in on the fun.

1636 Price Rd Wrightsville Georgia