Bristol

RacinNut

I am headed to Bristol tomorrow morning for a week-end of racing, Friday night NXS, and Sat. night Cup. Anybody else headed that way? Parking the camper at Lady's Equipment for the week-end.

specialk

I am headed to Bristol tomorrow morning for a week-end of racing, Friday night NXS, and Sat. night Cup. Anybody else headed that way? Parking the camper at Lady's Equipment for the week-end.

Yep...we are staying in bristol at a motel about 12 miles......we have parking outside turn 1 in the paved parking lot......no camping this trip.....

specialk

Nice little rain shower huh nut?.....time for some racing....

specialk

Glad you got to see my boy sweep Bristol again K!! Go Rowdy!

The yota's have all the speed....tbey drive away from the field......everybody else is playing catch up........my prediction come homestead is 4 yotas going for the championship...

RacinNut

Back home safely, took off Thursday and got to Ladys and had no internet, we had a beautiful racing week-end, Lady"s was hopin, I was a little disapointed with the racing, Friday and Satuday night, 3 wide at Bristol, and they keep makin it is not good to me, Go #18, I like a sweep, and a good burn-out. Good crowd at the both races and in Jr's last race he did good.

BornToHuntAndFish

Way to go Kyle making more history.

Gbr5pb

Was that not the most boring thing ever? Remember when used to like Bristol race. Went to sleep about 9:30

specialk

Back home safely, took off Thursday and got to Ladys and had no internet, we had a beautiful racing week-end, Lady"s was hopin, I was a little disapointed with the racing, Friday and Satuday night, 3 wide at Bristol, and they keep makin it is not good to me, Go #18, I like a sweep, and a good burn-out. Good crowd at the both races and in Jr's last race he did good.

That place was packed!....i read a report that there was 27 thousand trailers/motorhomes within 3 miles of the track......

nickel back

Was that not the most boring thing ever? Remember when used to like Bristol race. Went to sleep about 9:30

SUCKCAR, well yes it is, nascar is just that, boring and sucks so bad it could pull a basketball thru a water hose;)

getaff

Jr was a non factor again.

This is my frustration. I bought into the hype pulled for him and pulled for him. When has he been a factor? When has a race been a big factor. The races are getting even more boring. I had Bristol running in the small screen and hardly flipped it.

BornToHuntAndFish

Rough weather for the 2018 Spring Bristol race.

:eek:

BornToHuntAndFish

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats Kyle Busch on the Bristol win.

Checkered flag: Kyle Busch holds off Kyle Larson in wild battle to the finish at Bristol.

Busch led 117 laps en route to victory. Larson, in second, paced a race-high 200.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Didn't get to see the finish. Saw a replay of the bump and run.