I hope he is satisfied

olcaptain

I hope he is satisfied

Some fishing partners are more particular than others. After our last voyage Max submitted a list of improvements that he would like to see done before we sailed again. It’s not enough that he gets a new rawhide chew every trip or half of my Lunchables, he always seems to want more. I’ve always been a quiet and humble man, so I know very little about the demands that you can make after obtaining Celebrity status. But I accepted the list and did what I could this afternoon.

WVk98uo.jpg

First off, he wanted his “Bow” area rearranged a bit. More and softer bedding was requested along with a stool to help his aging short self to get up on deck.

oDgSuUK.jpg

He asked for more but there is no way that he is going to have his own can of Vienna Sausage! I must draw the line somewhere or things will get totally out of control.

okurggI.jpg

6Lmn32o.jpg

We did agree on one issue and it is the most important. Tomorrow is going to be 68 degrees and very little wind. Our calendar is clear so guess what? That’s right, Good Lord willing, we are returning to Crooked Creek Bridge to continue our hot pursuit of the great Christmas Cat!! Stay tuned……………

The mtn man

Haha, that's good stuff,

Shawn Holcombe

I hope to be back in action with you and max Very soon. I'll bring him his own can of Vienna sausages if he'll share the bow seat with me! Glad to see y'all have been fairing well! :flag: