Rocky boot sole problems?

Coon Dog

rocky boots

i will not spend my money on them no more i bought new pair before turkey season this past year just wore them hunting before season was up soles falling off and leaking bad i thought well it might of just been a bad pair bought new pair before deer season this past year and i said well i'll keep the receipt but i can't find it now they are shot as well NO MORE FOR ME made cheep over seas they used to be some what ok danners now

Luckybuck

I can add my pair also, put on to hunt this year, soles looked like they were new, walked to stand and back out and both soles came off the boots. Boots a couple of years old had not been worn very much. Very disappointed to say the least, I just threw in trash can.

bany

yea mine too!! 1 yr and toast,and i only wore them in the woods.not going to nor going home just in the woods and never in a stand.i won't buy them anymore.

Black_Bart

BearClaws to dust...

I had a pair of Rocky Bear Claws....lasted 2 seasons and the soles just crumbled to dust.......what junk. No more for me thanks.

codeeb

I sent an email to them last week and they said that someone would contact me. I haven't heard anything yet.

Hawken2222

Rocky's are junk. I have a pair of La Crosse boots, that are going on there 7th season without any problems.

Killdee

HAvent had the sole problems, but they aint what they used to be,sent the last pair of lightweight turkey boots back after they came apart at the seams. the leather pair I have just aint comfortable.
No more rockys for me.

Add me to the list of disintegrating soles. I pulled mine out of the closet the other night and the sole would crumble in your fingers. Threw the pieces of CRAP in the trash and will NEVER own another thing with the Rocky name ever again.

dannyray49

rocky boots sent back

i have a pair of Rocky Cornstalkers that are probaly 15 yrs old they did the same thing sole just came apart. I called Rocky and was asked for a serial number on the boot. I did not know boots had numbers go figure. She said that they would resole them one time free. Sent them back and 13 weeks later had them back with a new sole. Waterproofed and thye work great

stevetarget

I sent Rocky a link to this thread and another note about how unhappy I was with there boots. No answer. Of course I really did not expect one from them !

Doug B.

I bought a new pair of Rocky boots about 18 years ago and had problems with the sole after just a few months. I thought it was just this one pair of boots. After a year or two, I bought a pair of Cornstalkers... same problem. After a couple of more years, I tried another pair( don't remember which stalker they were), still the same thing. That was the last pair I will ever buy!!! That was probably over ten years ago, and I have other brands that are still holding up.

Auchumpkee Creek Assassin

Gone But Not Forgotten
i had the same thing happen to the soles of my Rocky's, i called Rocky they sent me a new pair of sole, which i PAID to have installed, i have 3 pair of Rocky's now, a pair of camo wellington's, that LEAK, but i have a new pair of Brair proof leather wellington's, with a new type sole that i love to wear as everyday work boots. When ya have a size 14 wide foot, it's hard to get the right boot, rocky's just fit better on me. But i do have a new pair of Irish Setter's Snake boot's for turkey season.....we shall see.

The ones I mentioned above got chucked into the trash. They were probably 10 years old and didn't think Rocky would do anything about them. They were still in great shape except the soles were gone.

Hardwood man

My buddy and me both had a pair and the soles didn't last but about 2 years. I bought my boy a pair of the lace up snake boots from one of my buddies 2 years ago and last year during bow season the soles started breaking up and now have big holes in them. Won't buy nomore.

BPR

Same thing happened here.

I talked with the guy in Bass Pro about it about 6 months ago and he told me that they had finally fixed the problem with the soles, but acknowledged that alot of people had had problems with them.

I've decided to stay away from them. I love my Irish Setters by Redwing.

Wild Turkey

Have had over 4 pair dump the sole within 2 yrs. I have a pair of snake boots that already look like their going to blow apart and they arent even a year old. Thats about 30 wearing days worth.