Mr.Otter

cliff&pam

Just thought this was a cool pic wanted to share!

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 1,591
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 1,596

bulldawgborn

Nice pic of that fish eater. Mean little boogers when you catch em in a snare too.

six

Humped back black panther.

Cool pic. Don't catch many otters on the trail cam.

six

That's pretty cool!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Dang, six otters in the same photo. I think your property must be infested with these critters. That "otter" be against the law. :D:D:D

ps: Thanks for sharing something that 99.99999 percent of us will never see in the wild.

turkeykirk

Cool pictures!

bulldawgborn

Cool as spraint right there

rosewood

Don't think I have ever actually seen one out of the water. Sure haven't seen a family marching in line.

Matthewmathis8

A couple of years ago I was hunting down in middle GA and watched one of these work up and down a creek for over an hour. By far the coolest thing I have ever saw in the woods. I was so amazed by it I wouldn't have known if a deer walked by or not.

jbogg

Nice pics. Years ago I had two otters run under my stand. I was hunting on top of a hardwood ridge about 250 yds from the edge of a reservoir in Lamar county. I never thought they would stray so far from water.

Another time I took a buddy of mine hunting one afternoon and put him in a stand next to a creek in Hancock county. When I went to get him out of the stand at dark he said he didn't see any deer, but he had watched a seal all afternoon moving up and down the creek. I enjoyed explaining to him the nearest seal was at the Atlanta Zoo, and that he had been observing an otter all afternoon.

lbzdually

Banned
I watched 6-8 of the work their way up the river in the middle of Pigeon Forge one time. I also watched 5-6 at out hunting club in Twiggs going down a slough. They would work their way over logs and come out of the water in shallow spots.