some unwanted visitors

PineGoat

These guys showed up a couple of weeks ago...any ideas on how big you think they could be...Got to get them gone quickMFDC1442.jpg

MFDC1443.jpg

MFDC1457.jpg

MFDC1479.jpg

MFDC1664.jpg

PineGoat

You got that right blood on the ground...i havent had an opportunity to take a hog...so i will definitely be happy too

Josh B

Boar looks good size. Maybe 180lbs. If your anywhere near Talbotton we have dogs and traps.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Archery season 2014, three showed up on camera. Now our camera's show there's at least forty roaming our property. and we've only killed four so far. Probably because i'm the only one after em. Got to get the rest of the club interested in hog hunting. Here's photo's of a few.

Attachments

• A344.jpg
    A344.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 2,651
  • A240.jpg
    A240.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 2,662
  • A260.jpg
    A260.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 2,674

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Biggest problem is, they are mostly nocturnal. I need the hog dogs i had in the 1960's.

Attachments

• A305.jpg
    A305.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,657
  • A236.jpg
    A236.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 2,657

PineGoat

We haven't ever had a problem with hogs....this is the first time having them on my property...its behind my house...17 acres...

They are nocturnal. Havent had a picture during daylight

bronco611

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are there to stay ! Inform the rest of the members that they actually taste better than a deer those are like the ones on my lease about 70 to 80 % domestic in the blood line which makes those great for eating no matter how large they become. Just choot em!!!

GA DAWG

Hunt em at night with a light if they nocturnal. Youll have about 40 there before long if you dont :)

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yes, they are tough, and will hit the sides and door of a trap with great force. Broke the weld on our trap last week, by constantly hitting it trying to get out. And the hog only weighed 161 pounds. Imagine what a large one could do. I'll admit, the weld wasn't as good as it should have been.

Latest posts