iPhone SD card reader

Blackston

Works great but mine doesn't bring up the whole image the camera takes but if I send the pic to someone I can see the whole image (It trims the edges off the pic ) Any suggestions ?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have the I6 and bought a $15 with free shipping card thingy from Ebay. It works but I havent figured out all the tricks yet.

It is slow as some others mentioned. I have only figured out how to open the pics individually. One aggravation thing is the plug is so short I have to take my phone out of the otter box to make the plug reach.

Attachments

• card reader 2.jpg
    card reader 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 570

PappyHoel

Works great but mine doesn't bring up the whole image the camera takes but if I send the pic to someone I can see the whole image (It trims the edges off the pic ) Any suggestions ?

Same issue here. If you tap edit you can see it all

cself

Got my dad one online from Dicks sporting goods (stealthcam brand) and it works great it required an app but is fast and easy it was on sale for $20 the Android version was $11 and works good too not sure why there is a price difference.

Doolydawg03

The card reader i have is the Apple lightning to SD card reader you plug it into your charging port open up to the home screen plug in SD card and the pics pop up you can delete or import pics scroll thru them select the pics you want to keep click import selected and they store right to you phone full pic just like looking at them on the computer it is great

KKrueger

If you have a life proof case on the iphone are you able to plug these devices in without having to remove the case? I've learned many/most aftermarket chargers won't fit in the space provided.

I would buy one of these viewers if it works with my case.

- Kevin

NUTT

Yes you can plug it in without taking off the case. Bought one yesterday and it does work great!

NUTT

You are welcome! I appreciate others input on this too cause it really is good money spent. Very easy to check cams now without having to switch cards.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Last year it only worked on my i pad...this year i got the 6 and it works on the phone too. This is how i roll.