Cool Dad finally SNAPS!!

olcaptain

Cool Dad finally Snaps!!

You just never know whats going on in another person's head. Tim "Cool Dad" Gill and I have been fishing together for years. To my knowledge we have never had a cross word or even had anything but fun and lightheartedness between us. But no matter how much you think you know someone you are often surprised when you see them go "over the edge."

This morning he looked as happy and carefree as ever. We had enjoyed our coffee and breakfast together and things appeared to be pretty much normal. You'd never know things were bothering him based on his appearance.

Snaps%20April%2015%20004_zpspa41krcs.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20031_zpsiv1ub9bw.jpg

Some say he "lost it" today because of the Ol Captain's choice of venue. They even went so far to say the father of cool said "there wasn't anything around fit to look at!"

Snaps%20April%2015%20017_zps7byuldo3.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20021_zpsg8ytd1z8.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20008_zpsqd1bsjni.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20030_zpsqnx4e2rm.jpg

Others suggested that Tim came "unravelled" because of the unnatural amount of stress that the Ol Captain places on both he and the Ultimate Carp Hound.

Snaps%20April%2015%20022_zpskpgknttd.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20015_zpsavm8hwmi.jpg

There were several other opinions offered later in the day as well. Some say he broke down because there was only one Carp caught today (and HE didn't catch it )

Snaps%20April%2015%20029_zpsiyyewtoa.jpg

Others blame it on the constant pressure placed on him to participate in Lick and Release.

Snaps%20April%2015%20024_zpslw0e3mrn.jpg

Snaps%20April%2015%20028_zpssn70snwg.jpg

Now folks, I'm not Psychiatrist but I am so thankful that I was there with my video camera when "IT" happened! It has been said that a video is worth a thousand words so please click on the link and watch "Cool Dad Snaps!!!"

http://youtu.be/o9r_M-VQOwg

And if you think you can stand the pressure then come see us!! You might find that Carpin' with the Captain is easier than falling off a log!

Snaps%20April%2015%20019_zpsp5dtei5b.jpg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
At least he hooked the semi-safe end. Lick and release was understandably not an option this time.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Nice.....For a second there I thought you was gonna get got.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
There is NEVER a dull moment with you two !!!!

I love to keep up with all of your adventures.

Atababy

If you are very lucky, one day, this olcaptain may pull into your driveway with a snapper hanging out of the drivers side window. (TRUE STORY)

olcaptain

If you are very lucky, one day, this olcaptain may pull into your driveway with a snapper hanging out of the drivers side window. (TRUE STORY)

I was retelling that tale on the bank just yesterday! I ain't skeered!!:biggrin3: