2nd Best Buck Ever On Camera

Ga160club

A Warren County Giant... been on the farm for 4 years.... very low hunting pressure... he's a recluse! No-one has ever seen him "in person"! Mostly bow hunting and some very accomplished hunters. Never found his sheds either!
Strange!

Attachments

• Cdy00214.jpg
    Cdy00214.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 3,424

MFOSTER

BANNED
Very possible he lives somewhere else when velvet sheds,and rut

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Take a close view at the doe's face and straight up ears:hair:
She took serious notice on his new look since he has finally learned to pose perfectly in daylight.
Not to mention the other buck to compare actual size.
I vote best pic in a long tine.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
You do have a couple of super nice deer in these photos.

I do wonder what the 4th deer located on the left side in the first photo really is because it stayed back in the brush and didn't come out to eat with these other deer.

I see that you stated these were in Warren County. I have a elderly relative that back in the late 1960's hunted with a few of his friends in Warren County and way back then, they killed some of the largest bucks anywhere around. Those deer looked huge back then compared to most other deer in the central area of Georgia. I believe that he said that the deer in that area were believed to be a "Michigan strain" deer instead of the normal whitetails in Georgia. I don't have a clue if that is correct in any way BUT I do remember that they killed some huge bucks back then. I remember that the antlers were a much larger mass and some really long tines as well. The just didn't look like "normal" deer from this area. These guys never considered having any deer mounted because they didn't have that kind of extra money back then.

Now the next question that I have is ..........Are you feeding these deer "Miracle Grow" in that feeder ??? :D:D:D:D:D

If you are, then it is working great !!! :cheers:

hunterz

Nice deer and feeder from Millegeville.

bulldawgborn

wow. Looks like he will have a chance to gross around 160 or better to me. He dwarfs that other wall hanger. Good luck gettin after him!

Tall Tines Hunter

I'd sure like to see #1 if that the 2nd best, I also hunt warren county and am now only also. Amazing what happens when they get a little age to them

PappyHoel

This is what came to mind when I saw that.....whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I'd give him a name.

Ga160club

I've got multiple photos of him... darn feet are "white"! I didn't notice at first until a friend brought it to my attention! I guess I didn't notice because it looked like the sunlight shining on his feet!

PappyHoel

I hope you get him.