Da Braves!

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Yes they are. Andruw's bat is finally heating up. He is only one home run away from the major's lead. Now if we could get some steady up the pitching, things might begin to look better.

ramblinrack

i like the kids we're playing...i just hope they're not being showcased?

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sacrifice the season if you must but don't give these kids away.

Cranium

Folks we're playing the Reds..not the Red Sox or Yankees..& the Reds pitching is TERRIBLE..& their stadium is a hitters dream...let's be realistic at least ;) ;) ;)

H

HT2

Louie.........

ramblinrack said:
i like the kids we're playing...i just hope they're not being showcased?
I think that has got to be in the back of Schurholtz's mind.....

But, I'm with you........

I don't want them to showcase them and get some player that is on "his" downward swing of his career.....

Know what I mean???

Duff

Jeff Cunningham said:
Folks we're playing the Reds..not the Red Sox or Yankees..& the Reds pitching is TERRIBLE..& their stadium is a hitters dream...let's be realistic at least ;) ;) ;)

Jeff, I agree, but we'll take all the wins we can get right now. And it can't be bad for the young guys confidence.

reylamb

It ain't like the Yankees have a stellar pitching staff or anything.......

Andruw has changed his swing a little recently, and it is helping. He has definitely shortened it up a little, this may finally get him to live up to the potential he has always had......

For you Braves fans, you better pray they are not showcasing these guys for trades, they will be a very solid team in 3 years with what I am seeing out of the youngsters.

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
reylamb you're right about the kids they look good and are going to be better as time goes on.I hope we continue to play them and let them get some experince. I'd rather have a team that can win it all than a team that'll get bounced in the first series. If they trade the kids we could win the division and sacrifice the future. If we keep them in a coupla years we can have a team that is capable of winning it all.