C.J. Stroud is the best rookie qb in the NFL

Arrow3

Anybody watching? Stroud is dropping dimes.
I am. I wouldn't be scared to say that he has the best "touch" on his pass in the NFL. Cj is doing his best to get rid of the Ohio St QB stereotypes...

westcobbdog

Just watched the game highlights. Stroud is fun to watch, he can drop a touch pass over a DB, he can throw a rope to fit in a small hole, he can throw the ball to a spot way before a WR makes his cut. An we get trash qb's...

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I am. I wouldn't be scared to say that he has the best "touch" on his pass in the NFL. Cj is doing his best to get rid of the Ohio St QB stereotypes...
I think fields could be better. Than he’s shown. He walked into a dumpster fire in Chicago. It would probably be the best thing for him if he got traded

Arrow3

I think fields could be better. Than he’s shown. He walked into a dumpster fire in Chicago. It would probably be the best thing for him if he got traded
I think it's a strong possibility that he gets traded to Atlanta. Especially if Belichick goes there.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You can send his fan mail to

Betty Ford Addiction and Mental Health
El Rancho, CA

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
He hurt you 2 deeply didn't he? :rofl:

No, I admire him. I honestly believe his story is movie worthy.

What I have pondered much is how he spent that much time with UGA staff and nothing was seen that would get him help. Yet he is immediately in trouble after the natty and can’t play once drafted.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
No, I admire him. I honestly believe his story is movie worthy.

What I have pondered much is how he spent that much time with UGA staff and nothing was seen that would get him help. Yet he is immediately in trouble after the natty and can’t play once drafted.
Had to win those Natty’s. Couldn’t have the star QB in rehab. That would have been a bad look

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Had to win those Natty’s. Couldn’t have the star QB in rehab. That would have been a bad look
Having had in my family and knowing several friends who were functioning alcoholics, it's much more likely that he was a functioning alcoholic who could handle it well enough in college that it never was obvious enough for someone to get him help. Then, the amount of time and the demands of the pros was more than he could handle and he either asked for help or someone noticed and offered help to him.

Latest posts