Brand new coon hunter in Harris County, GA

JTinGA

Brand new coon hunter here, looking for somebody in the area to go with. I have some good places. Just got a night champion walker and trying out a blue. Holla at me if your close.

GA DAWG

Brand new coon hunter here, looking for somebody in the area to go with. I have some good places. Just got a night champion walker and trying out a blue. Holla at me if your close.
Wish I was.I'd go with ya.

jmfdakaniterider2

confusion:crazy::crazy:

JTinGA

Let me clear up the confusion...I am brand new to coonhunting and would like to meet some other coonhunters and learn the ropes a little bit. I have places to hunt but am looking for some coon hunting friends. I dont really see how thats complicated...

Blue Iron

Banned
Let me clear up the confusion...I am brand new to coonhunting and would like to meet some other coonhunters and learn the ropes a little bit. I have places to hunt but am looking for some coon hunting friends. I dont really see how thats complicated...

They're talking about you have a walker and a Bluetick. They don't like walkers.....

Where you at in Harris county? We'll get together and go sometime if your not to far away.