UGA Appy st.

Horns

I was texting Fromm's uncle last night. He said that if Fromm got a chance that he was gonna try to keep it

lbzdually

Banned
I just hate it for Eason. For some reason I feel in my heart that he has improved and didn't get a chance to get settled in and show us. Now he's got to listen to all the noise with Fromm etc. I do think the O line and secondary are the weakest links in this team. if size does matter that will cost us the game Saturday.

I agree with this. Fromm came in with no pressure and he excelled. Now Eason gets to hear from Dawgs fans for at least another week how Fromm should be the starter. That's going to make him put more pressure on himself. When he gets back, if he starts out slow, he will have that in the back if his head. UGA gets Soloman Kindley back next week, and he is a monster at run blocking and is a good 40 lbs heavier than Sims. I think UGA needs to put Payne in there as UGA, and especially Chubb, runs much better behind a fullback. I think UGA's D-line is going to give no matter who they face a handful every week. Trent Thompson and Ledbetter are both nearly unblockable with a single player and Bellamy was just flying around everywhere. I honestly think ND and Appy St. would be a good game.

MudDucker

Staff member
I've heard from several that Fromm has looked better than Eason in practice and the offense loves him. Eason has an arm, but he is so inconsistent, just like his start Saturday shows.

brownceluse

I've heard from several that Fromm has looked better than Eason in practice and the offense loves him. Eason has an arm, but he is so inconsistent, just like his start Saturday shows.

He didn't look good the 2 or 3 minutes he played Sat but then again neither did the O line. There's no way for any of us to know whether or not he has improved. What we learned on Sat is that Fromm is a baller and he's going to be everything we thought. We also learned he's a true freshman and threw several passes that should have been picked off but the landed in the good guys hands. Fromm will be a DGD but let's hope Eason becomes one too! That would only make us stronger.

Matthew6

Banned thug

fromm is better. period. and the future of the dogs.

nickel back

If Fromm wins the games he starts in, Eason may just be the back up to him. I'm not a QB coach but I see it being that simple. Now, if Eason gets his shot to play he better show he is better than Fromm.

westcobbdog

If Fromm wins the games he starts in, Eason may just be the back up to him. I'm not a QB coach but I see it being that simple. Now, if Eason gets his shot to play he better show he is better than Fromm.

I like Eason but feel Fromm has "it" over Eason, and i don't mean arm strength but every other category.

lbzdually

Banned
Taylor Lamb was on the run pretty much the whole game. If he had been a less mobile QB, he would have had been sacked at least 6 times. Every play was a quick pass or run, because they knew they cold not block UGA's defensive line. I think UGA turns the pressure up a notch vs ND and gets 4 sacks at least.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Agree the only reason Fromm is in Athens is because of Kirby. If this team grows and gets better every week then I'll be one happy Dawg. I only see two true weaknesses that will cost us a win or three. The O line and the secondary. Those ND receivers are tall and they are stout behind both LOS. If we can go up there in that environment and find a way to win I'll be happy but I have to honest it could get ugly for us. Quickly! Fromm looked but he threw a few that would have been picks against a good D. Go Dawgs just win baby!!

This ^ is a solid.