11/3 pm

muddsmoker

Up again in Cherokee in a new spot hopefully I’ll at least see something

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Here in Spalding county. Lots of fresh rubs but mercy it is warm. Hunting a block of timber between a major road and a cattle field. Hoping to catch one cruising.

frogtownbuck

Berry College, after a trip to the check station with my brothers deer for the GW'S to pull the jaw bone, then a trip to the processor and a quick bite for lunch,were back. Hunting this afternoon and tomorrow morning then that's a wrap for the quota hunt. I'll be back in Jasper Co Wednesday night hoping for cooler temps. Oh and by the way,the app "HUNT Stand" even though we can't connect with each other has really been a big help. If your not familiar with the land your on,it's a life saver and is spot on accurate.

FOCOHunter

Up a tree in Hall county. Hunting the same set up as Dustin Pate. In the middle of some hard woods between a road and a cow pasture. Lots of new scrapes popping up in the last few days. Hoping to catch one coming through before dark.

critterslayer

Here in Union county way up on the mountain. It sure is warm, real quiet too. Hoping for a bear or buck with my bow.

deast1988

I'm up in Newton Does on cam before dark hop something nice shows up checking

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Ended up seeing one right at dark. Too dark to tell what it was. Father in law saw a 3pt and a doe with a yearling.

BornToHuntAndFish

Appreciate the hunting updates. Seems like warm weather has slowed the whitetail action which is reported to continue near 80 F for highs through Tuesday. Timber crews clear cut & sprayed most of our small hunting lease so few deer sightings for us. Cell phone coverage is poor in our area so we can't offer LFTT reports, unfortunately.

Hickory Nut

Hey frogtown, the bucks at Berry were around the dorms. My son took this picture in front of his dorm yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 115