10/10 PM

ditchdoc24

Well I wasn’t really planning to hunt today but when your little girl begs and begs to go hunting, you really don’t have much choice. So I picked her up from school this afternoon and we hightailed it for the woods.

So now we’re sitting in a box stand in Monroe County. The wind is blowing a bit but it feels good. We’re overlooking a food plot and have a feeder about 50 yards in front of us. Goal for the evening is to see some deer. This is my little hunting buddy’s first sit ever so I’ll be happy as long as she enjoys herself.

Attachments

• IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 38

talisman

Well I wasn’t really planning to hunt today but when your little girl begs and begs to go hunting, you really don’t have much choice. So I picked her up from school this afternoon and we hightailed it for the woods.

So now we’re sitting in a box stand in Monroe County. The wind is blowing a bit but it feels good. We’re overlooking a food plot and have a feeder about 50 yards in front of us. Goal for the evening is to see some deer. This is my little hunting buddy’s first sit ever so I’ll be happy as long as she enjoys herself.
Enjoy it

slow motion

Good times for sure. Hope yall see some maybe even shoot something.

ditchdoc24

Well we didn’t get a shot but we did manage to see one about 15 minutes after sunset. Not sure what it was due to the low light conditions but I saw it flick its tail as it was going into the bushes after crossing a road about 70 yards away. She had a good time but she’s worn out. Just got her in the bed so she should sleep good.