Taliaferro anyone?

Warrenco

Got a small track in Robinson community. Only been out there twice but have seen deer both times. 4 does and a 2 1/2 year old 8 pt

djackson67

Yessir, 'bout 3 miles down 278 from ya towards crawfordville.
We used to have a big crowd on here several years ago,

Looking forward to using the ole smoke pole this weekend. just wish it'd cool off!

tealdeal

Yup! Off 47 between Washington and Sharon. Deer everywhere best we've had on camera yet. Hope for a good season.

Good luck!

one hogman

WE are in Hancock just over the Line between Powelton and Mayfield, lots of deer and an occasional bear roaming around:) headed down tomorrow, sure wish it were cooler.:cheers:

Powerline

My brother and I are in the process of buying a place out there, hope to close asap so I can get some stand time in.

foxdawg

Hancock

WE are in Hancock just over the Line between Powelton and Mayfield, lots of deer and an occasional bear roaming around:) headed down tomorrow, sure wish it were cooler.:cheers:
I am in the same area, never seen any bear around here. Would like to see one, we have to be fairly close.

one hogman

There are a couple of BIG bears that come around now and then, we mostly get their pic on trail cameras they are smart and their nose is better than a deer, I had an old feeder that had a few kernels of corn left in the bottom and the bear chewed a hole in it to get that corn!

dawg

Us too.

The wind Sunday was crazy. We had no deer moving1 the next 10 days should be right!

99autiger

Been very slow at our property in Crawfordville....night time pics of bucks and a few daytime pics. Should open up big time in over the next 2 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

jason t garrett

Monday was a awesome day in the woods. Between 10-11 saw 2 eight pointers chasing does. Killed a eight pointer Monday evening. Rubs and scrapes every where

tealdeal

Friday was a great morning. Saw a monster 9 and couldn't get a shot on him just after daybreak. 20 minutes later I got an opportunity to harvest a smaller, yet still tasty buck