Stuff from this week

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
By the time I get home, cook and eat, I'm usually too tired to fool with posting pics. 5 AM comes early. Anyway, here's a photodump of a few things from this week:

Quesadilla night on the Blackstone.

Homemade guacamole:

guacamole.jpg

Chicken, roasted/peeled pablano, red bell and jalapeno peppers, green onions and stuff sauteeing:

quesadillas2.jpg

Cheesed up and griddled:

quesadillas3.jpg

Hamburger steak and griddled onions and a couple morel mushrooms that followed me home, cooked on the Blackstone with a baked tater and some garlic bread from recycled hotdog buns:

hbsteak3.jpg

Annual healthy meal-marinated grilled chicken breasts on a Greek salad with walnuts and Mandarin oranges and my homemade Greek dressing:

chicksalad.jpg

Sliders griddled on the Blackstone (are you beginning to see a pattern here? :D ) with home-cut fries:

sliders7.jpg

Breakfast-eggs, bacon, sausage, buttermilk biscuits, and homefries made up by YHFP:

Attachments

• breakfast5.jpg
    breakfast5.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 288

ryork

Dadgum all that looks good!!!! I've got to get one of those griddles I guess..............

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dadgum all that looks good!!!! I've got to get one of those griddles I guess..............

Brother, you would be absolutely dangerous with one of those. It's great for searing, blackening, stir-frying, sauteing, breakfasts, and such. And you can cook a bunch on it at once. The only drawback to your style of cooking is that you can't build a pan sauce on it.

WOW!!!
All plates look great but that hamburger steak plate is top shelf.

Thanks! Hamburger steak is possibly my favorite meal on the planet. If I was a multi-billionaire that could afford anything I want, I would still have hamburger steak one night a week. If I was going to the 'lectric chair, it would be on my short list for last meals.

ryork

Brother, you would be absolutely dangerous with one of those. It's great for searing, blackening, stir-frying, sauteing, breakfasts, and such. And you can cook a bunch on it at once. The only drawback to your style of cooking is that you can't build a pan sauce on it.

Thanks!! Our wedding anniversary is right around the corner, might start dropping hints for one of those....

Dub

Great looking eats, man !!!!!

You fling cravins' every single post !!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

naildrvr

That guacamole looks off the chain good and the HB steak plate needs no further explanation!! Excellent sir.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Looks great Hillbilly. Your post are why I bought one and I am thankful.
Yours is a tough act to follow.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Tough deciding which one of those meals I want the most. I’m thinking the breakfast with a couple more of them biscuits

Big7

The Oracle
Looks like a good few days.

Didn't know you hillbilly's could eat something without killing it? :D

In my neck of the woods, we resemble that remark. :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!! NCH that all looks mighty good!!!!! I could drown myself in that Guacamole!!!!!!!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
If nothing else can be said, you eat well, NC.