Ultimate trophy

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Moose, elk, Stone and Dall sheep.

Buckman18

A merriam, rio grande, Osceola, and goulds turkey.

A polar bear, a big Griz, and an African Lion would be cool also.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Elk with a bow has always been my dream hunt..... one day it will happen

swamp hunter

I've did two Elk a 6x6 and a Raghorn 5..Big honking Muleys as well.
Aoudad Sheep and Havalinas in Texas.
I'd love to do a Wyoming Pronghorn hunt but dang it's a long drive cause I'd just have to camp and see the sky's at night.
Dang White tails still got me spellbound. Never killed one over..like 80..Need to head more North I guess.
All them other hunts were Boot strap operations, like get in the truck and drive. No Guides , No Lodges , just boot leather and a compass and map...and brown liquor.

specialk

rabbits.....canecutters in particular....

bullgator

Bull elk and then kudu.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Bull dolphin that takes two gaffs to get him in the boat so I can then host such a fine party and feed everybody around on just one tasty grilled fish. World record would do it.::;

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Moose of some subspecies.

swamp hunter

I'm in with the 2 Gaffer Dolphin. Caught a bunch and some Single Gaffers. That double Gaffer with a break away head and a rope cleated off would freakin Rock....:yeah:
Maybe a 700 pound Bluefin or a 200 Yellowfin as well:cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elk. Definitely.

Buckstop

Elk from the Gila in NM and mule deer in the Kaibab in AZ. Have been to both places but not for hunts. Was like visiting Fenway Park or Yankee Stadium in December.

Cape Buffalo, Kudu and Sable in Africa.

HunterJoe24

I would love to shoot the entire super slam, that's the real dream, but if I had to narrow it down to one in N.A. it would be mountain goat or either Shiras or Alaskan moose.