Quota hunts 2017

Lshaw97

Got selected for hard labor creek state park, 11/7 and 11/8. If anyone wants to buddy up let me know?

BuckNasty83

Berry College, November 1st through 4th
Anyone here ever hunted it??

Crazy place to hunt. The WMA boundary and college campus boundaries butt up. They have walking trails where students walk, run, bike etc. And you can see and hear them while hunting . The property keeps declining in size. Too many hunters imo.

Never seen any monsters, but there is a lot of campus deer

frogtownbuck

Crazy place to hunt. The WMA boundary and college campus boundaries butt up. They have walking trails where students walk, run, bike etc. And you can see and hear them while hunting . The property keeps declining in size. Too many hunters imo.

Never seen any monsters, but there is a lot of campus deer

Not what I wanted to hear but kinda what I expected, going to give it a shot anyway, I appreciate the info and good luck to everyone.

crazy00hunter

I got picked for Clybel WMA 1st hunt and Hard Labor Creek State Park. Anyone else? Never been on a quota deer hunt before.

12gamag

Me and group got selected for sapelo Nov 2-4

kNocked

Tugaloo

Got drawn for Tugaloo (A).

Never been to a State Park hunt. I assume I can bring my camper, and camp in one of the RV campsites. Correct?

Looking forward to it!

patcavscout

Got selected for Di-Lane 1st hunt. Will be nice to take a rifle out before the actual season starts.

goob

We got BF Grant 1st hunt. First time there can't wait!

joepuppy

I got Berry College 2nd hunt. Never been on a quota deer hunt, but I plan to give this one a go.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I got picked for b.f. grant first hunt. Never hunter there before. Thinking about going this weekend to scout and bowhunt

hambone76

Our group got selected for Ossabaw, Nov 9th thru 11th.