Qad exodus. Feedback

deast1988

If you used, shot or any feedback on them can you enlighten me.

fountain

I like them. I will always keep a fixed head in my quiver for multiple reasons, and right now, it's a was exodus. They fly well and leave some nice blood trails. I like the fact that's it's a 1.25" cut, one of the largest you can get in 100 grn. They are also a very tough head due to design

Soybean

Best broadhead I have ever used. I like the blade over shaft technology. It keeps the balance more like a fieldpoint. Its not a huge broadhead hanging off the end of the arrow. And durability like I have never seen, Ive never had a blade bend. They are built like tanks. Any broadhead should fly relatively good with a tuned bow but these have flown the absolute best for me, exact same POI if I do my part.

I lost a great buck with a rage a few years back, I dont blame it completely on the broadhead but I made a decent shot and should have had way more blood. I decided I was going back to fixed and found these, I have never looked back. Punched holes through everything I have thrown them at. 39 yard shot at my avatar buck with a SBXT, complete pass through and stuck in the ground.

They are worth a try, you will not be disappointed.

Soybean

I will say dont expect a huge hole. Entry on his right side and exit on his left side. Heart shot him, he didnt even make it 40 yards. These bad boys will punch some bone though, Id feel much better about a shoulder shot with one of these compared to many others.

Attachments

• Resize 1_edit.jpg
    Resize 1_edit.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 465
  • hanging_edit.jpg
    hanging_edit.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 462

Richard

Killed a few deer with these.. great heads that fly great.. passthru on everything we've shot

Bob Wallace

I switched last year from Magnus to the Exodus. As mentioned, they don't leave a huge hole but fly true, leave good blood trails and are very tough heads. All things are positive with them. I'll be using them again this year.

I got a pack and I know it's field Point accurate out to 60 yards. Shot a doe and it blew through both shoulders. She was digging taters!!

oppthepop

The only broadhead in my quiver - shot a big ten pointer two years back right on the point of the shoulder (only shot i had) and it blew right through and passed out the rear rib on the opposite side. He's on the wall.

Randypoo6292

You do your part, and exodus will do it's fair share of work. I have only used them one season and will have them in my quiver this season.

Attachments

• IMG_0254.JPG
    IMG_0254.JPG
    299.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0838.JPG
    IMG_0838.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG