Anyone bought ammo from this store?

catch22

There is a ammo/hunting supply store on twitter I see alot.
outdoor hunting store
@outdoorhunting3

Has anyone ordered anything from them? They have some ammo I want. They only accept cashapp or paypal?? and Dont have a direct website to order from

I just get real skeptical these days.......for all I know, they are an awesome company.....just wanting feedback if anyone has any.

RedFoxx

i use paypal on stuff like that cause they will give you your money back if you dispute it.. but no never ordered from them to answer question...but i use paypal a lot and have gotten money back several times when ripped off

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I‘ve never bought from them. My recommendation is search for reviews or comments about them. If you find nothing or bad stay away. In this time word spreads quick on the net. If they have no footprint be suspect.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Stick to well known online vendors. ALWAYS use a credit card. If a site doesn't take credit cards, it's most likely a fraud site. Don't get scammed over saving a couple bucks.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
PayPal all day and no worries, using a credit card JIC. No never heard of them though.

frankwright

"The-outdoor-store has a rating of 1 star from 4 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases."
Never deal with a place that takes cash apps. Your money will be gone.
There is a reason those places have the guns or ammo you can't find anywhere else.

catch22

"The-outdoor-store has a rating of 1 star from 4 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases."
Never deal with a place that takes cash apps. Your money will be gone.
There is a reason those places have the guns or ammo you can't find anywhere else.
Thank you. I had looked and couldn’t find any reviews. I’ll stay away.