Hammer's (Todd's)Banquet O.W.L.

cherokee charlie

Todd will probably either be happy with me or maybe he won't but I am going to start this thread off by saying that I have agreed to purchase a table for eight (8) people at his up coming O.W.L. Banquet in June (14th) at the Commerce Civic Center. I have already sold 5 of the 8 seats with the other 3 promised.

This is not a brag. Just wanted some of you that I met at the Monroe/Social Circle deer hunt to know that I will be there and if you come I will get to see you again and renew old acquaintainces.

I am hoping these folks I am bringing will spend some money to support O.W.L. That's my goal.

cherokee charlie

Good news

My table is sold out. :flag:

Boys and girls it's early and all of you have plenty of time to see Todd and take the challenge and purchase a table for eight and sell the tickets. I know you can do it. If I can---you can. Let's help Todd make this the biggest banquet on the circuit. No--he has not hired me nor asked me to be his promotional person. I'm just a little fired up, that's all.

cherokee charlie

Tickets

Picked up my table (8)tickets yesterday from Todd. I am so looking forward to this banquet. I have a couple of surprises in store for some people who least expect it and a trick or two up my sleeve. To let a small cat out of the bag: there will be a cowboy or two-maybe three at the banquet. You have been warned about the good things that just might happen. It's not my fault if you miss them. Purchase a ticket and attend. See ya there!:)