Baker County Fl Club

firewagon

Bucks and Badges Hunt Club is looking for a few new members.
We have leased a new property north of Sanderson Fl in Baker county. We have 2284 acres of typical Florida property. Pines and some bottoms. Campground with well, no power, however, we have a 12000 watt lp genset that will be installed in camp. This is a new property to us this year.
This club is limited to active or retired firefighters, ems, or leo's. Membership is $1500.00 per year and a small daily use fee to help cover the fuel usage of the genset.

Last edited:

firewagon

Going to the property on Saturday, June 15, let me know if you would like to see it.

firewagon

Still looking for two members. Update on camp, electric is being installed in camp this week. No more generators.

firewagon

No pm recived, sent you one with a number.

firewagon

Thanks for all the messages. We have filled for this year.

please contact me I'm interested .. retired leo/corrections and I'm only want to get rid of your coons so yall can feed your deer and turkeys instead of them eating all your expense feed... 352-262-9157

firewagon

please contact me I'm interested .. retired leo/corrections and I'm only want to get rid of your coons so yall can feed your deer and turkeys instead of them eating all your expense feed... 352-262-9157

Very few coons on property. Have only had a few pictures taken in over a year.

firewagon

This is where the feeder problem is!

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,694

firewagon

2014/15 Year

Looks like two openings for next year. Put in a bunch of food plots this weekend and camp is almost complete now. Power and potable water on site.