A little early summer factoids for you ladies

Madsnooker

36 Buckeyes have signed with NFL teams from the 2014 NC team and their are 20 other players from that team that are still on OSU's roster. Many of which will end up on NFL rosters. AMAZING!!!:clap:

The 14 NC game could have broken the record but Oregon simply couldn't hold up its end of the bargain.

The record for most players that played in the NFL is still the 02 NC game between OSU and UM (best all around and without question, the hardest hitting and physical NC game ever played).

This is from an espn article from last year; "That's correct, but it was even nuttier than just that. Of the 43 players who started the game (Gamble started on both offense and defense), 37 were draft picks, including 18 first rounders. Of the 100 players who played in the game 52 were drafted, and 58 went on to play in the NFL." That is sick talent on the field in one college football game!!!!

Thought yall would enjoy!!!!;)

bullgator

:banginghe Snooker, what have we done to deserve this?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How in the world did they ever lose a game?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Seems like a fine young man. Y'all are lucky to have him, Snook.

That was a great read. Thanks for posting.

:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Letting the campfire go out, thats what!!! I come here everyday and the place is dead!!! Just doin my part.;)

Snook is just talking about the 2014 team so we won't keep reminding him how bad OSU got beat by Clemson last year.. And how they didn't even deserve to be in that game.. Cause they are media darlings and they really suck and play in a crappy conference with the easiest schedule in all of college football.

That's all..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Snook is just talking about the 2014 team so we won't keep reminding him how bad OSU got beat by Clemson last year.. And how they didn't even deserve to be in that game.. Cause they are media darlings and they really suck and play in a crappy conference with the easiest schedule in all of college football.

That's all..

Just goes to show you how bad the NFL sucks and how desperate they are. ::ke:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Gold Ranger

A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! :huh:

Maybe you were under a rock in 14?facepalm:

Y'all should be looking at 4 in a row this year.

How do you still have 20 players from that NC team (many of whom will sign with an NFL team)? I thought last year's OSU team was 10RC in different colors, i.e very young?:confused:

ddavis1120

Does make you wonder if it's all about Jimmys and Joes and not about X's and O's. We better all be thankful there is a scholarship limit or Saban would sign them all. When he's talking four star recruits into grey shirting; well I just shake my head.

bullgator

Letting the campfire go out, thats what!!! I come here everyday and the place is dead!!! Just doin my part.;)

Yes you do :cheers:.
And it can't be easy representing that yankee team with us southerners, especially since half of their top talent comes from down here :p. Heck, they'd be a MAC team if they had to play just those Midwest boys.

Madsnooker

Yes you do :cheers:.
And it can't be easy representing that yankee team with us southerners, especially since half of their top talent comes from down here :p. Heck, they'd be a MAC team if they had to play just those Midwest boys.

Every player except Bosa on the 14 team were all Ohio or Midwest boys!!!;)

bullgator

Well good. Tell Urbie he needs to stop recruiting Florida :rofl: