Challegne from Crackerdave. (Sounds)

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
slurping on a straw

Me too, I hate it when I theres no more delicious cold chocolate shake coming through my straw. I vacuum up every last drop of it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
How do you plea?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Celebrities. Sports, Film, Music, Reality........any of em when they start trying to sound knowledgable about anything

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
slurping on a straw

Me too, I hate it when I there is no more delicious cold chocolate shake coming through my straw from the best milkshake on the planet from "Steak and Shake". I vacuum up every last drop of it.

Chief, I fixed it for you. They make the very best milkshake in my opinion and I always stop by there during the 1/2 price deal from 2-5 AM or PM. I also get my shakes without any whipped cream or cherry on top either.

PS: Sonic makes the worst tasting shakes...well that and the fact that those two idiots that advertise for them should be used for "cut bait" on my next shark fishing trip. I have to admit, those two idiots do make some of the worst sounds that I have ever heard !!!!!

I always try to hit the "mute" button when their commercials come on and I refuse to buy anything from Sonic until those two guys disappear. :cheers:

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
" My dining room table is not your fly rod rack!"- my wife regarding the ONLY use we get out of a formal dining room.

Lindseys Grandpa

Unexpected gunshot in close. My Uncle told me he hated the sound of M/C 's. Said his 1st wife left him with a guy on one and everytime he heard one he thought he might be bringing her back.
The pilot of helicopter you are in saying look for a place to land quick.

breathe in

people chewing with their mouth open
people sucking their teeth
my one dog cleaning herself, constant licking.

firebreather

The guy behind me in the am crinkling an oat cracker wrapper after he's finished eating at work

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Traffic noise when I'm sitting in a deer stand.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Traffic noise when I'm sitting in a deer stand.

Well don't set up your deer stand in the median of Interstate 40 !!!!!! :D:D:D:pop:

Heck, over the past years, I've used the traffic noise to sneak into the woods very silently and crawl up onto my ladder stand as the deer don't pay any attention to the traffic noise. Those 18-wheelers really help to cover any noise from my steps on dry leaves and twigs etc.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Unexpected gunshot in close. My Uncle told me he hated the sound of M/C 's. Said his 1st wife left him with a guy on one and everytime he heard one he thought he might be bringing her back.
The pilot of helicopter you are in saying look for a place to land quick.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: