Fish Fry Crackerdave June 10th

crackerdave

We sure do need for a hero to bring some fish filets! I hate to see Tony hafta bring all the fish.I would bring some if I had 'em,but my freezer is bare.

Yall come on out and celebrate with us!

slow motion

I'd love to meet some of y'all but the youngest is stationed in Europe and we're going visiting and sight seeing. 7th thru 19th.

crackerdave

I invited my whole Georgia family,and around 20 have said they'll be there.

Will there be enough parking?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Unless something changes I’ll be at work! Hope y’all have a great time and I know it will be

Shotgun1

We are planning to be there. Will have a party of three. Sorry I can't help with the fish. I will bring hushpuppies and Maybe a bottle of our homemade Muscadine Necter of The Gods. Dave I hope you are feeling OK by then.

crackerdave

We are planning to be there. Will have a party of three. Sorry I can't help with the fish. I will bring hushpuppies and Maybe a bottle of our homemade Muscadine Necter of The Gods. Dave I hope you are feeling OK by then.
Glad you're coming!
Thanks...I'm feeling good.My surgery is not till the 12th.
Tony is bringing hushpuppies too.

crackerdave

Food so far:
Tony hushpuppies,fish cookers,some fish (we need more from someone! Prefer boneless filets)

Jessica and Sarah. Tater salad

Cindy. Pasta salad,cheese grits (large crockpot...need more) ,2 packs of hot dogs,ketchup,mustard.Need buns.

Mandy. Peach cobbler,cole slaw

Donna. Nanner puddin

Shotgun 1. Homemade muscadine wine and hushpuppies.

Malissa. Mac & cheese

Head count so far: 25 adults,10 kids

Last edited:

Lindseys Grandpa

Ok everyone . The pavilion is taken I was waiting to see how Dave was doing before reserving after having cancelled before . I didn't think getting a couple of the primitive campsites would be an issue but a Church has reserved all of it . Right now there is nothin available there . He said check back for a cancellation. I am gonna see what other kind of arrangements can be made . Sorry

Shotgun1

Could McIntosh reserve Park be an alternative location. It is at Whitesburg on the river. I have never been there. Maybe somebody here is knowledgeable about the layout.

crackerdave

Ok everyone . The pavilion is taken I was waiting to see how Dave was doing before reserving after having cancelled before . I didn't think getting a couple of the primitive campsites would be an issue but a Church has reserved all of it . Right now there is nothin available there . He said check back for a cancellation. I am gonna see what other kind of arrangements can be made . Sorry
My fault.I didn't know my surgery was changed to the 12th until Friday.

Lindseys Grandpa

Ok we got a nice pavilion in Ephesus. I will post exact directions when I get back in town Wednesday. So still need roll call of attendees . Thanks