Fish on the depth finder, what do you do?

I have been catching the ones I see on the finder with a 3/4oz Georgia Tackle sexy shad colored spoon. Just move it up and down until one hits it. Some of them have been in the 2lb range. A lot of fun!

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
On Russell on Friday, there were some bass on top water. After they go down, I see them under the boat in 10-20 ft in 20 feet of water. The water is 67 degrees. These are probably small sized spots. How do you try to catch them?

I thought I could drop a morning dawn roboworm on a drop-shot and catch them easily, but I never got bit. I threw a underspin and tried to drag it through them. I fished a 1/4 jighead with a pearl fat albert and caught only 1 (about 10 inches).

So how would you go after these fish? What's your technique for catching schooling fish in open water directly under the boat or just around the boat in general?

I got your answer. I'm going to post a thread today on new techniques on catching super finicky suspended fish so everyone can maybe do a little better. I guess I'll just call it "catching suspended fish" or something