anyone ready for a gill swap

gabreamfanatic

all right i got paymasters in the mail today. and i will try and get them in the mail 2mrow. thanks for taking part in the gill swap.

luv2drum

Man thanks for hosting it. I learn something new every time I get into one of these. That is why I like doing it, especially since I get some good exmples to look at while I'm tying.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
all right i got paymasters in the mail today. and i will try and get them in the mail 2mrow. thanks for taking part in the gill swap.

Good deal. Sorry about the tardiness.

gabreamfanatic

all righty i have these all dived up now and ready for the p/o 2mrow. thanks for taking part in the gill swap guys and enjoy them. yall did some great work

mudcreek

$

you need some contributions for postage?

mudcreek

:crazy:I just read Kingfishers thread on the bass swap.
I don't know what I was thinking, I didn't send an envelope or postage or anything.

Anyway, you can e-mail me at wallen308@hotmail.com and let me know what you want me to send you.

(sure are a lot of Allen's on this forum)

gabreamfanatic

all righty i didnt make it by the p/o yesterday but i did get their today. they are on the way to you. and mudd you have a pm

mudcreek

got it.........will "hannel" it

KINGFISHER

Just received my flies in the mail on Saturday and man do they look good! Thanks to everyone that participated! I really enjoy our fly swaps. I always seem to learn something new. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's contributions for the bass swap.

luv2drum

Got mine today. They look great. Thanks for participating guys and thanks again for hosting GBF.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got mine today! Nice!!!!!!!:cool:

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got home today and my package was in the mailbox. Man, ya'll gots talents! I need to practice some more. Thanks GBF and everyone else. Can't wait to try them out.

mudcreek

thanks for the swap

Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: