anyone ready for a gill swap

gabreamfanatic

i think its time for another swap what yall say? and this time lets do a gill swap with it starting to warm up. as for what were tying its a free for all. since gills arent picky eaters and yes i would be glad to host it.

CLOSED LET THE TYING BEGIN

1 gabf brim killer arrived
2 paymaster RLD arrived
3 kingfisher sem damsel arrived
4 injun joe bryd gillbuster arrived
5 allenww #12 stealth? arrived
6 luv2drum yellow jacket arrived
7 kirby999 foam ant arrived
8 squirrelhunnter912 jonesies crappie arrived
9 mudcreek black betty arrived

my snail mail addie

robert b reid
6 kenmore dr
savannah,ga. 31406

Last edited:

gabreamfanatic

how about starting the sing up today till the 15 of feb and have them to me by the 1st of march or is that to soon for a end date?

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm in. It's the only thing I know how to tie.:D

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am in. I will tie an RLD.

Last edited:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
You got this one goin,I'd just stick with it. Might want to be specific with the rules. Just sayin.I been there before.

gabreamfanatic

that would be great just make it a sticky. since most of us have been in swaps before just follow whats been done before. just tie up to 12 or what ever number we get to by the 10 of feb and in the mail to me whenever you are threw

luv2drum

I'll jump in on this one too. Just gotta decide what to tie. Kinda thinking on trying a pattern I dreamed up. I'll tie one and see what you guys think.

kirby999

Is today the last day ??????? or did you mean to say 3/11 ? If 3/11 put me down for my winged big butt ant size10 . PM me the particulars , address , etc. I've got 4 done already . I should have 12 finished today . I have to keep on it or Ill probably get bored and start tying something else . LOL kirby

gabreamfanatic

it will stay open till the 15th my mind was:crazy: that day. and on a side note i have been cleared but the doc to do anything i want to do. just be careful on what i lift but he has given me the green light at least to go fishing.

kirby999

Here they are ........... anything I need to do with them except pack them and mail them ? kirby
Resizeofbugs007.jpg

luv2drum

What do you think

Now be honest, if this not something you would want, tell me and I will pick another pattern.
This is one I kinda been playing with the "Yella Jacket" Ok I finally learned how to get the camera into macro mode.:banana:

Attachments

• S7301357.jpg
    S7301357.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:

KINGFISHER

L2D that looks fine. And GBF, I've decided on another Carter Nelson pattern, the SEM Damsel. It's been one heck of a fly for me!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That will be a good fly for the swap,L2D.