SGTP in PRIMITIVE ARCHER June/July 2015 issue

maymolly

Check out the article on South Georgia Traditional Archery and Primitive Skills Club written by Dan Spier. Lots of neat pictures and stories of the activities of the club.

Jake Allen

Thanks for the heads up Molly. My copy should be in the mail any day now. Thanks for Dan for writing the article. I am looking forward to reading it.

dpoole

Good deal thanks Dan and molly for making this happen.

SELFBOW

That is cool!
I'll give em an honorable mention as well if I ever get around to submitting my story.....I used to think my life was busy when I was traveling and fishing 20+ tournaments a year. Nowadays there's just too much to do All the time.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Read that this afternoon-great write-up by Dan! :cool: I've got to get down that way some time.

P.S.-don't forget to read the Medicine Man column while you're looking through PA-that feller is one of the best writers on earth, IMO. :)

AllAmerican

Congrats to Dan and SGTP ! It's great to see the good folks down there get some ink and recognition.

Todd Cook

That's pretty cool! I'll have to buy that one when it comes out. I didn't know I've been hanging out with celebrities.:bounce: But then again, I did know ya'll had an arteest down there.:banana:

dpoole

read that this afternoon-great write-up by dan! :cool: I've got to get down that way some time.

P.s.-don't forget to read the medicine man column while you're looking through pa-that feller is one of the best writers on earth, imo. :)

well come on plenty of room for camping come spent some time with us we would love the company

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, guys. Yes, read Medicine Man while you are there. That guy can REALLY write and build awesome bows too!

My wife says he's really good lookin' too, but then, she can't see too good. :bounce:

well come on plenty of room for camping come spent some time with us we would love the company

I'll get down there one of these days, Donny. That's a pretty good pull from here but it would be worth it.