Mrs.H22 is Mad as a Hornet b/c of Erika Driveler #184

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Jeff fa fa. Trying to talk Greg and his wifey to come to the beach wiff us. Who knows, they may show up. Gonna be having that Shag festival thingy we went to last time again this weekend.:fine::cheers:

:cool: Ol Greg was funny!!! :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got Jag to work and ran a couple errands. I gotz too much to do today :banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If it weren't for getting grass mowed, today would be a breeze, other than packing enough stuff for half the folks in the state park into an F150 and a popup. facepalm:

lol ing

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
If it weren't for getting grass mowed, today would be a breeze, other than packing enough stuff for half the folks in the state park into an F150 and a popup. facepalm:

lol ing

Do you need a trailer? You do have cdl to drive a tandem don't you?::ke:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Truck is washed,camper is next. Gotta pull a pork butt I smoked yesterday. Gotta eat, Jag WAS mowing grass :rolleyes: Then, I'll start loadin except cold stuff.

I should be done by midnight! :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Glad I've scaled back!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Truck is washed,camper is next. Gotta pull a pork butt I smoked yesterday. Gotta eat, Jag WAS mowing grass :rolleyes: Then, I'll start loadin except cold stuff.

I should be done by midnight! :bounce:

I aint even started.facepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Back to work! ::gone:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Getting bout that time.:banana::banana::banana:

Attachments

• Briggs cannonball.jpg
    Briggs cannonball.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 27

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I got yo cannonball......

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Sure hope I get to be off Friday night, nephew gotta field full 'o birds for Saturday.

LOVEMYLABXS

I'm just keepin an eye on ya:rofl:

Attachments

• DSC_4240 (1024x681).jpg
    DSC_4240 (1024x681).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 78

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Camper is loaded, truck is loaded except for cold stuff.

I would've been done hours ago, but my older brother came over to get the tractor, trailer, spring tooth plow, and harrow. Had to help him get it all loaded it up and chained down, air up tires, loan him my old receiver hitch and ball because he forgot his at home. Mine didn't have a pin, because it's on my new one that I need for the camper. Then the 6 prong trailer plug didn't work on his flat 4 prong. Etc, etc, etc, and shootin the bull. Neighbors pulled up too! :rolleyes:

Like I said, I would have been done 3-4 hours ago.

facepalm: facepalm: facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.