TBG 2017 Banquet

Vance Henry

Getting very close to Banquet time! Great donations, a great speaker and great company. I hope everyone can make and please bring a friend.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Due to knowing ahead of time the amount of food needed, is there a cutoff to those acknowledging attendance. The only reason for me asking is I don't know if I need someone to drive me till the last moment due to physical problems. I would gladly give my driver my meal just for a chance to attend.
Jeff

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I appreciate the offer Dennis but I am very willing to forego just to attend.
Jeff

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Well we are out. The wife has been battling a migraine since Thursday due to the barometric pressure. I sure hate to miss it. Was planning on joining back up for the 4th time....lol... and meeting new friends and seeing some old ones to. Guess I will just have to mail in my dues.

Y'all have a great time.

sawtooth

I had a great time at the banquet. For those unable to attend I hope you can make it next year. The food was great and the guest speaker( T.J. Conrads) did a fine job. I want to thank all who attended and I'd like to thank the many fine folks who donated stuff to be auctioned off. The banquet is a good time, but in the end, after all, it IS a fundraiser. I'd also like to thank my friend Martin Hubbard for outbidding me on that Big Jim bow- thanks man. It was great to see everybody again. I hope everyone has a fine season this year. D.

SELFBOW

I had a great time at the banquet. For those unable to attend I hope you can make it next year. The food was great and the guest speaker( T.J. Conrads) did a fine job. I want to thank all who attended and I'd like to thank the many fine folks who donated stuff to be auctioned off. The banquet is a good time, but in the end, after all, it IS a fundraiser. I'd also like to thank my friend Martin Hubbard for outbidding me on that Big Jim bow- thanks man. It was great to see everybody again. I hope everyone has a fine season this year. D.

You didn't need it and I wasn't sure if your wife had even given you permission to spend money....