Giant Skeletons, Madoc, Trans-Atlantic Migrations, and other Ancient Musings

swamp hunter

The First People down here in the Glades were Calusa.
They were known for being tall as in 6 ft' or so in a land of little Indians.
Proud , Tall and Fierce...Who knows..
Wish I could talk to one for an hour.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
The First People down here in the Glades were Calusa.
They were known for being tall as in 6 ft' or so in a land of little Indians.
Proud , Tall and Fierce...Who knows..
Wish I could talk to one for an hour.

There were some there long before there was such a thing as the Calusa. :)

Anvil Head

If the Egyptians could build pyramids that are designed according to advanced astronomical principles, they could probably build a ship that could float across the Atlantic. The Vikings did it in 1,000 AD. Pyramids in South America and cocaine traces found in Egyptian mummies pretty much bear that fact out. Not to mention Olmec sculptures that look exactly like African people.

Just get a copy of "America BC" and enjoy the read. History is full of accounts of repressed info that just didn't fit in with preferred ancesteral heritage.
An Egyptian Calendar dating around 700 BC was found in the Mississippi River near St. Louis. Wonder how that got there......

Druid reminants all over New England area as well.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just get a copy of "America BC" and enjoy the read. History is full of accounts of repressed info that just didn't fit in with preferred ancesteral heritage.
An Egyptian Calendar dating around 700 BC was found in the Mississippi River near St. Louis. Wonder how that got there......

Druid reminants all over New England area as well.

"1491" is another good book that will make you think.

swamp hunter

I KNOW the Calusa were the first folks in my woods.
They've been here for 6000 years.
We were underwater 5999 years ago.:D
Far South Fla. My House is 6 ft. above Sea level..
Don't know where the Tall Indians came from , but I bet it was by boat..:bounce:
One of there legacies' was their height .
Around 6 ft. in a land of runts.
Any ya'll might know how we got tall Indians way down South here ? Where they might be from ...:huh:

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I KNOW the Calusa were the first folks in my woods.
They've been here for 6000 years.
We were underwater 5999 years ago.:D
Far South Fla. My House is 6 ft. above Sea level..
Don't know where the Tall Indians came from , but I bet it was by boat..:bounce:
One of there legacies' was their height .
Around 6 ft. in a land of runts.
Any ya'll might know how we got tall Indians way down South here ? Where they might be from ...:huh:

Who do you think it was that were killing Colombian mammoths, mastodons, camels, horses, and Taylor`s bison?

Who do you think made Hillsborough points and killed intruders with them, in addition to deer and other game?

Do you know who the Timucuans were?

And quit trolling.... :)

Anvil Head

Swamp Hunter must be a lot older than he sounds...........

jakebuddy

Trey Smith with God in a nutshell has some interesting ideas as well as Gen 6 productions. Absolutely love this stuff thanks for all the thoughts on the subject.

joedublin

We are just the most recent inhabitants of this world, many others have preceded us over many thousands of past years .

Gary Mercer

Lots of hard evidence points to giants being here a long long time ago.
I know that we can't excavate the mounds, but there is lot of evidence that they may have been started by the "large folks."

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Lots of hard evidence points to giants being here a long long time ago.
I know that we can't excavate the mounds, but there is lot of evidence that they may have been started by the "large folks."

Which mounds Gary ?

Gary Mercer

They excavated some in Indiana around the turn of the century, 1800s and there were newspaper reports of hue skeletons found.
Just for the heck of it, Google Giant Skeletons, USA

GAHWY22

Banned
There is a history out there that wasnt put in school books in this country. Things intentionally left out, the real account of things omitted and withheld to shape the minds of the modern world. Most people dont care to find out and dont want to believe different that they were TOLD.

OldBat

Yes, the only thing worse than believing all of those weird conspiracy theories is to believe none of them.

GAHWY22

Banned
Yes, the only thing worse than believing all of those weird conspiracy theories is to believe none of them.
yep, there is a whole lot that itll make you wonder or possibly wander, and if you go speaking about some of it some will wonder about you:p:biggrin2: