Trip to Port St Joe, Feb 2017

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Thinking about running down for a couple days on the beach around Feb 18th. I am considering booking a trip out with Doghouse Charters with Dylan. With only 2 on the boat, I was wondering if anyone else would be down around then and wanted to share the trip?

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Inshore or offshore and how much per person?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
We thought about just staying in the bay or right outside the bay. Probably go after sheepshead, pompano and such. I am waiting for Kenny to get back with me on availability and cost.

Thanks
Pappy

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Wife loves to fish too.
Let me know the particulars, we may be up for a quick trip.

jdgator

Thinking about running down for a couple days on the beach around Feb 18th. I am considering booking a trip out with Doghouse Charters with Dylan. With only 2 on the boat, I was wondering if anyone else would be down around then and wanted to share the trip?

I fished with doghouse charters years ago. We loaded the box with red snapper, grouper, and triggerfish. Capt. Kenny ran the boat. Is Dylan his son?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Dylan is my son. He is 14. We went out with Kenny 2 years ago and Dylan has the itch to go again. Kenny says they are starting to catch a few hybrid and stripers in the intercoastal now.