Big and J

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
My son used their block. Deer hit it more than anything else we have used.

marknga

GONetwork Member
I have been using it.
Just scattered it and put a cam up.
Had deer hitting it the same day.

pete56

mixed some with corn in a feeder been established for several years hasn't been touched since. Not even by raccoons who had been using everyday.

transfixer

I've not used the block, I bought some of their Liquid Luck , poured it on a mineral spot and poured some on the tree so the scent would carry, had a camera covering it, almost no activity for the 3 week period I had a camera out, odd smell to the stuff, some people swear by it,, I had zero luck with it.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
I pored their Liquid Luck on the ground in front of my ladder stand and the wind was blowing in the direction that the buck came from and walked straight to it. That was 45 minutes since I pored it on the ground.

gt40

shdw633

I like it. I put some out last weekend and had to new bucks show up that I had not had on camera all year to go along with all the other deer I typically see on it. I'll be buying more of it going forward. I did not have any luck with the liquid luck at all though.

crucible02

I have had deer coming to it every time I have used it. 5 new bucks on camera the last time I put it out.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Just keep watching........I'm working on a block now. I'm going to get it right soon!

RJFortune

I put out the granular stuff about 5 yards from some corn. A week later the corn was gone, the granular wasn't touched.

crucible02

I used the granular and they cleaned it up. Guess it just depends on where you are. Some things work some places and not in others, it seems.

Robert_Lee

I put out some Big & J BB2 and I had trail cam pictures of them stepping over it. When I went to pull the card it was all still there molded. They will eat 100lbs of corn in a week but wouldn't touch the stuff at my place.