To the fellow that took my camera

cemeteryhill

This is to the person who stole my camera from my crawford co lease. I just bought that cam 2 weeks before ya stole it. Paid $120 for it. Now im not one to have extra cash layin around to buy another one but i will trade ya my older model for that one. Im tryin to be light about this situation but in all seriousness, if i find ya, you gonna need a couple new knee caps :mad:

Last edited:

cemeteryhill

Ha ha yea i saw that right after i posted this. If hadn't seen tgat with my own eyes i wouldn't believe it. Crazy!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Someone is buying the stolen goods or it wouldn't happen. We need to beware of good deals or then we are supporting it.

hoppie

Hate to hear that. I have been itching to get back up to my club and get mine out.

cemeteryhill

Yea hoppie they stole my game cam and 2 fold out chairs from a blind. Sucks but what can i do. I wont put my camera in such a easy to get to spot

gadeerwoman

Meth heads and crack heads won't waste their energy or time walking thru the woods looking for items like trail cams. It's not worth their effort to spend that much time for an item they might be able to pawn for $10 if they are lucky. They are as lazy as they are useless.They 'will' hit any deer camp them spot from the roads or hit that back yard shed or unlocked car. More bang for their buck so to speak.
Most of the hunting stuff we hunters are losing from back in the woods such as stands and cameras is being stolen by our fellow thieving hunters! It's usually someone off the neighborning property or kids in the neighborhood..or even one of your fellow club members. It won't get to a pawn shop...it's passed from hand to hand to another hunter or kept for their own use.

ALPHAMAX

Meth heads and crack heads won't waste their energy or time walking thru the woods looking for items like trail cams. It's not worth their effort to spend that much time for an item they might be able to pawn for $10 if they are lucky. They are as lazy as they are useless.They 'will' hit any deer camp them spot from the roads or hit that back yard shed or unlocked car. More bang for their buck so to speak.
Most of the hunting stuff we hunters are losing from back in the woods such as stands and cameras is being stolen by our fellow thieving hunters! It's usually someone off the neighborning property or kids in the neighborhood..or even one of your fellow club members. It won't get to a pawn shop...it's passed from hand to hand to another hunter or kept for their own use.

this^ sounds bout right that sucks though, hope it turns up one day

Brianf

We had 5 cams stolen and 3 tree stands last year. The the next week we find out there is a new club across the line. Wonder who got our stuff?

cemeteryhill

Oh and what kinda person takes a big ol steamer in the middle of a food plot and wipes with a brand new orange vest and leaves it right there for someone to pick up with a surprise in it. (After deer season). Some ppl man.:shoot: