Whitetail Deer Game Movement Chart

alnen

Good job on the program, I'm going to put out to the test this weekend. Make an app version, and you'll be able to sell it easily.

rustybucket

X2 to cowhornedspike. Is there a way to go back to older dates and see what it was for comparison?

Believe it or not past weather records cost money. I get free future forecast feeds from several places for free.

So as of right now there is no way to go back in history and see a score. Maybe eventually there will be, but it's not on my immediate to-do list.

Here is what I do. Say I'm going hunting or am running trail cams. I will take a screenshot of the chart once a week or so and then compare what I see to the screenshots of the chart.

No way to go ahead further than 7 days either. IMO opinion once you get more than 5 days or so in the future the weather forecasts are just educated guesses. Once you get outside a reasonable weather forecast window the chart basically turns into an old fashioned game movement chart that everyone is familiar with.

It's funny you guys keep mentioning the app. I'm mid-semester in a class at Stanford on iPad/iPhone app development.

HighCotton

Believe it or not past weather records cost money. I get free future forecast feeds from several places for free.

So as of right now there is no way to go back in history and see a score. Maybe eventually there will be, but it's not on my immediate to-do list.

Here is what I do. Say I'm going hunting or am running trail cams. I will take a screenshot of the chart once a week or so and then compare what I see to the screenshots of the chart.

No way to go ahead further than 7 days either. IMO opinion once you get more than 5 days or so in the future the weather forecasts are just educated guesses. Once you get outside a reasonable weather forecast window the chart basically turns into an old fashioned game movement chart that everyone is familiar with.

It's funny you guys keep mentioning the app. I'm mid-semester in a class at Stanford on iPad/iPhone app development.

Make the app. Make tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

born2hunt99

Great chart !! used it for 2seasons and will again this year!

BUCKFAT

Wow, did not know you could tap on the hour and see why you are coming up with the corresponding number. Very nice!!!!