Toughest year personally, but best hunting(2 big public land bucks down)

DMCox

Congratulations on two great bucks. It is a blessing to be counted when we get to take mature animals like that. Such success helps buffer those other challenging things in life. For those of faith we have to remind ourselves that it rains on the just and unjust. That’s hard to take, especially in our own strength, but for a Christian we have the assurance that we have a source of strength to rely on to get us through these. Blessings on you and your family.
Thank you for your words of wisdom. I've had a fairly easy life and all the scriptures around enduring hardships till now have been a bit lost on me. These times have the ability to cause us as Christians to either fall away or ground ourselves even more in faith and God's word.

DMCox

You are obviously well grounded. You have it figured out. On the deer side….. HOLY COW! You upgraded from a good deer to a GENUINE STUD really quick! Way to go.
Thank you! I've been hunting 25 years now and working hard to get a good buck. This year hunting definitely surpassed all expectations.

slow motion

Sorry for your loss. Glad to hear you are starting to heal from all the tragedies of this year. Pray you continue to find strength. Congratulations on your success. Both great bucks.

buckpasser

Man, I feel your pain. Your story made some strange water come out of my eyes as I had my worst year (similar to yours) 2 years ago and I feel for you. Thank you for sharing your story and your faith! God is good! Your bucks are awesome and I have a feeling your Dad is proud of your accomplishments this season. Congrats!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I read this this AM….I thought about you all day. Wish I had words to lessen the pain you’re enduring. I don’t, but for me it’s time and prayers and you are certainly in mine.

That said WOOHOO!! WOOHOO!! Public Land Prowler YOU ARE! Man oh man I pray I get something even in the same ball park as that first one! Great bucks! Super Congrats on some of PLs finest!

bullgator

That’s more than anyone should have to go through in a year. I’m glad that things seem to be taking a turn for the better.

uturn

Awesome testimony, prayers for you and your family.

Almost no place closer to God than the deer woods think he made sure that was clear to you..congratulations on a couple fine bucks!