A truck of a deer stand!

Arrow Flinger

This stand is located off 441 between Farmington and Madison.

I wonder if the AC works?

Attachments

• PA220038.JPG
    PA220038.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 2,846

Arrow Flinger

One more

The seat is turned around backwards to use the sliding back glass as a shooting window. The side windows roll down for side shots.

Attachments

• PA220040.JPG
    PA220040.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,760

howie_r

Points for Recycling :)

GobblingDawg

Can you can see it from 441? They must have just put it up recently, huh?

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

wack em

Is that across from the tree farm? I think i saw it last friday afternoon on the way down from camp.

Jasper

And all this time I thought it was illegal to shoot from a vehicle.........:bounce:

Nugefan

And all this time I thought it was illegal to shoot from a vehicle.........:bounce:

the motor ain't runnin' and it looks to be off the road 50 yards ....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huntin Dad

I wish I had one! My neighbor has a couple of old trucks in the woods. Maybe he'll make me a good deal. You know this redneck thing is addictive!

fishbum2000

i think thats if its under power:rofl:
but i bet there is a rookie dnr man out there waiting to write sombody a ticket:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P&Y FINALY

i saw that saturday. yes, you can see it from 441 and i believe it is across from the tree farm (if not, its very close). its in a field with 3 other tower stands. how redneck can you get????

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
just more evidence of the fact that one day rednecks are going to take over the world...

I'm a workin' on becomin a even better redneck than I already ares.

Addicted

I'll be passing by there again tommorow going to camp. I'll have to slow down and take a closer look. Funny, I haven't noticed it before. I guess I'm always looking at all the little tree's . LOL