Cows

REMINGTON710

Does this include cows and such and it not where does it fo

REMINGTON710

Talkn bout them. Askn bout them you know a place for cows

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sharpshot: If you have something to post on "cows", I would try posting it on "Around the Campfire". On this forum you can talk about most anything.

REMINGTON710

ok to me and a few people its a hobby

REMINGTON710

Vernon Holt said:
Sharpshot: you will have to forgive Al33. Don't think he was ever a 4Her.
me not get it:confused: :confused: :eek: :hair: :hair: :eek: :confused: :confused:

REMINGTON710

do you get it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

fatboy84

Ever hear of the 4H club, or FFA?

That is what Mr. Vernon was talking about, and as one the most respected gentlemen on this forum, you should maybe try not be so flippant after he responded politely to your post.

REMINGTON710

I've heard bout it I didn't get the way he worded it