Freezer Fillers

We have no cows on our lease, today I got these photos. The feeder is empty.
Had that happened to a couple good plots before. Neighbors cows got out and mowed our food plots to the dirt. Had to go find him and get them caught up. Needless to say the food plots didn’t recover lol

specialk

Had one a few years back, called sheriff, he said call animal control, they said no way to catch or transport find owner....a member found the owner, he said he didnt want it....couple of them caught and hauled it home....spent the rest of his time living on the grill...

bullgator

Maybe negotiate some hunting rights to his farm for not taking them to the processor.

Blackston

You have cows

Blackston

They hang out long you gonna have calves

Boondocks

The only thing you can do with someone cows is tell them to come and get them.The owner can get them to go right back where they got out and go back in.The cows know they are in the wrong place.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I had the neighbor's horse take up residence on my small food plot a couple years ago and mow it off into the ground.

ucfireman

We have no cows on our lease
Wrong!
Had one a few years back, called sheriff, he said call animal control, they said no way to catch or transport find owner....a member found the owner, he said he didnt want it....couple of them caught and hauled it home....spent the rest of his time living on the grill...
Neighbors bull ran off a few years ago. He looked for a while, about 2 months later he found it across the river on someone's property. Shot it and left it there, too far to get it. And it had already bred his cows.