Keep guessing please!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
The one in back has my attention….looks older than 2.5 to me and that’s usually bout the oldest I see here.
The date is correct So I don’t know if he got bigger antlers or not. Only got two photos of the boys coming through. Feeder is full and salt lick freshened up, finally. My friend who owns this property freaked out when I showed him these photos…..lol

DD70A50A-789B-489A-AA24-94F9BB19640A.jpeg29BDF5D1-CF41-42EB-9AA1-6503C074DFFF.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks B,

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Dang bfriendly ! You may of found you a little honey hole there .
The bottom picture I think the only one that’s 2.5 is the one on the right . Can’t tell about the one on the far left , I can only see his legs and tail , but it looks long :D Good luck

Jim Boyd

Wow!

Wow!

Heck yeah, man!

flatwoods

Dang bfriendly ! You may of found you a little honey hole there .
The bottom picture I think the only one that’s 2.5 is the one on the right . Can’t tell about the one on the far left , I can only see his legs and tail , but it looks long :D Good luck

Pretty much what I was thinking.
If the two in the first pic are 2 1/2 I need some ground near you.
My 2 year olds are nothing like that.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks for chiming in y’all. Got the feeder back running, plenty of salt and a new sd card In the camera. I'm finding a lot of briar vines just stripped naked and lots of poop everywhere from the house to the back of the property. It’s as though there are a bunch of deer just starvin to death. I’ll swing by probably every week to make sure we at least have corn Kicking. I’d love for my friend to get one of those nice bucks!

I wish we knew of someone wanting to come cut and take these big ole pines out there. Very few patches of sunlight hitting the ground here, but you can see the muscadine vines at each spot that has a little open canopy. Looks like they are getting eaten too! Some beetle activity too. It needs to be clear cut, but it’s a low budget operation If you know what I mean.

Hunter922

Pretty much what I was thinking.
If the two in the first pic are 2 1/2 I need some ground near you.
My 2 year olds are nothing like that.
^^^ THIS..
Unless these are Kansas or Iowa pictures I don't see a Georgia 2 1/2 in this group.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
You've got some nice genetics that can last for years. Good luck.
I’ve seen photos and video of some gorgeous bucks just 5 minutes up the road So I totally buy this^^^^ then again, that place is so sweet ain’t no reason for them to come here……not yet