***General Weather Discussion Thread #1 - 2016***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Some of you may have realized that the weather threads for specific information have been created so folks dependent on that information don't have to filter through a ton of stuff not related to the weather. Look at the top of the Around the Campfire main page and you'll see a sub-forum called "The Met Shack" you will find our weather ramblings in there as well as the new radar pages.

In here you can post your questions, comments etc. regarding the weather and DDD or myself, or anyone else that knows the answer for that matter, will try our best to accommodate you.

Last edited:

DDD

Winter Weatherman
As you all can see, the stinking sun is out. Unreal.

As my friend Robbie told me today, only God has the perfect weather model.

What a bust.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

What a bust.

I could swear I saw a glimpse of Bluebird Clear skies a minute ago. Where's Wade Chandler at? :banana:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
What's this storm going to do that's head toward the N Fl and SWGA going to do tonite. Do u thing we will get and storm warning of any kind ?
How long before it clears out.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
What's this storm going to do that's head toward the N Fl and SWGA going to do tonite.
Depends on the daytime heating and progression of the front, ie how far east it makes it before sundown.
Do u thing we will get and storm warning of any kind ?
How long before it clears out.
If it is looking sketchy the NWS will definitely put out watches and warnings to alert the general public. It will be late tonight or Tuesday morning to noon before this system clears out of here.

smokey30725

Still cold rain and 39 here in Dalton. Just plain gloomy outside.

StriperrHunterr

Right around freezing and hazy with humidity in the 'ford.

Thanks for being cool with the whole two posting locations thing, guys, and sorry for any violations I may have, or most likely not, committed Mods. :D

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
You're gonna have to send me a picture of that. Nothing but fog, clouds, and 33 degrees here.

Robbie101 just sent me this pic from Monroe.
image.jpg

DDD

Winter Weatherman
The severe weather threat is real and seems there is already some ICE forming up in the far NE counties.

toyota4x4h

Cool! Whens the rain coming in this Saturday for the north ga area? Fishin tourney and the temps looks great just don't wanna be fishin in the rain all day! :cheers:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The severe weather threat is real and seems there is already some ICE forming up in the far NE counties.

I have gotten zero accomplished today for my work. Been chasing 4 different radar sites most of the day, and making posts in 3 different locations. :rofl:

Looks like it will be a late night playing catch up with work. :banginghe

Stonewall 2

What a bust.

Yet we are supposed to destroy our economy and completely change our way of life because they can tell us what the weather will be doing in 30 years with certainty if we don't change our ways.:banginghe

Status
Not open for further replies.