1/2Pit, 1/2 Cat or GSP ****Got Pups Today****

COUNTRY MIKE

Elco sunday evening around 6:30pm if i win donate it go by my time since someone already called elco sunday so if i get time and all give it to a kid if you can find one

not yet...My bet was and still is today...but i will have been wrong before..still have a few hours till midnight...let you know later

Pups started coming at 11 this morning. Daughter said 4 so far she cant tell who the daddy is still too gooey as she puts it...I will check it out when i get home...Think Gabby had Friday well besides DPSMITh who covered every sire and day..lol I plan to keep a male and female and the rest will be up for sale I have promised one to a buddy and the rest will be ready in about 7 weeks after shots and wormings...i will try and post some pics later

pups

She has 7..5 males 2 females 5 Black with white undersides some more, 2 reddish with tan around mouth. Tough telling but my guess right now is Benson... check out a few pics
She was good but didnt want me mess with them..

Attachments

• DSC05261.jpg
    DSC05261.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC05266.jpg
    DSC05266.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC05262.jpg
    DSC05262.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC05263.jpg
    DSC05263.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 53

360ram14

Is the one in the third pic a male? If so I would like to get in contact about him.

Is the one in the third pic a male? If so I would like to get in contact about him.

I am going to pull her and the pups out on Sat and switch boxes...noticed a few fleas so I am going to wash her and them down with dawn and clean the box good and put new cedar in ..i will check them better and get back with you...I will let yall know which ones are available ...going to pick me a male and female out first.

360ram14

If that a male and not taken by yourself...let me know.

Thanks.