11-11

gpbtt

Checking in from Butts 3 of us here again did not see any chasing yet
Good luck shoot straight

jtexaslonestar

Thank you Veterans! We are so blessed to call this country home and to have been afforded your protection by your service!
Headed up to the mountain in Pickens with BIL and buddy. Be safe and good luck guys!

quinn

Heading out in jasper county. Today is the day! Good luck y'all!

eaglegrad07

Sitting on the ground by the only creek on our property with water left in it. Hopefully it's a good morning. Good luck all

fishhunt05

Just got settled in. Moves trees about 50 yards closer to where my target buck went. See if he does same trail two days in a row. Good luck everyone.

PappyHoel

In Lumpkin getting smoke inhalation. Same spot as Wednesday where I saw the big 8 and I have him on cam. Hope he visits.

Ace1313

Good luck everyone!! Powerline keep us up with the sightings in Cherokee. I'm headed up for a weekend hunt today after work. Hoping to catch the deer up and rutting.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Wife's first sit by herself, my youngest with her. Me and the oldest together in Dooly. She just sent this text. That's what it's all about.

Attachments

• IMG_4331.jpg
    IMG_4331.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 503

Big Foot

Deer bedded down on my entrance trail - see my "don't kknow the guy" climbing his tree in the distance - his light sure cast out a ways - I come in - no light

Perfect weather for a STud to be taken. It's on out here!!!

hunter84

Checking in from Allatoona WMA here in Cherokee county,didnt get to hunt last two day's hopefully today will be a good day. Thank you to all the veterans for your sacrifice that allow me to be able to sit and enjoy what I am doing today and every day Happy Veterans Day!!!!!

PappyHoel

Inhaust had a doe come through at Mach 1