11/21 am

steve woodall

A couple dozen squirrels and chipmunks have me surrounded. I might have to shoot my way out.

AJLBucks

Well I wasn't skunked. My spike I've seen every sit just came thru

firehouse

Seen 20+ deer the past two mornings. This morning is a zero. The woods are dead. Going to try and stay till 12.

Hickory Nut

Bad leg buck down! This guy was limping badly. Not what I was looking for but he needed to be put down. You can see his withered left leg. Maggots had infested the wound so I’m not taking a chance with the meat. He’ll be immortalized with a skull mount.

Attachments

• E657BEC4-C579-4EBF-A402-ED851CCB29EA.jpg
    E657BEC4-C579-4EBF-A402-ED851CCB29EA.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 355

bulletjig

3 does early and nothing since. Got a samich so gonna sit a while.

bulletjig

Bad leg buck down! This guy was limping badly. Not what I was looking for but he needed to be put down. You can see his withered left leg. Maggots had infested the wound so I’m not taking a chance with the meat. He’ll be immortalized with a skull mount.

Ain’t nothing wrong with the rest of the meat.

Hunter922

Nothing so far here in Cobb. I am here for another hour and thats it if nothing shows.

firehouse

I spoke to soon. From 10:30 to 12:30, had 8 does come out into a food plot with a 6 and basket 8. My son saw quite a show, the two bucks were fighting in the food plot for over an hour, chasing and grunting as well. Ended up being a good morning after all.

firehouse

Nice job bud. He will look good on your wall.