11 Pointer My 10 Year old Son Killed

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
That's nice, and will never be forgotten

uturn

Congratulations Darrell!!

Memories and Pictures to last a lifetime!!

Nothin better than little hands on a big ole buck…congratulations again!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Man what a great photo! But you let him kill that GIANT? Man y’all set the bar way up there! Gonna be a tough to top that one! Your a lucky man @01Foreman400 ! Them are some lucky boys too! Congrats all the way around!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well done Darrell! That's the memory of a lifetime right there.:rockon:

krizia829

On the afternoon of October 14th I picked my boys up from school and we rushed home to get ready to hunt. We got to the stand around 5:15. We saw the first deer at 6:05. It was a 4 pointer and was around 275 yards up the power line. He fed in the food plot and slowly made his way towards us. When he was around 75 yards from us he slammed on the brakes and stared into the planted pines. I raised my binoculars and could see a deer standing in the pines. I couldn’t make out what it was. Both just stood there for about 45 seconds looking at each other. Finally my sons buck started making his way towards towards power line. I knew exactly which buck it was as I have had him on camera since mid July and he was the buck we were going after. When he stepped out he was right at 80 yards. My son dropped him in his tracks. We waited in disbelief for a few seconds and then everyone was giving high fives! It was an awesome hunt I’ll remember for the rest of my life. The best part for me was my youngest son got to share the moment as well.View attachment 1184424
Heck yeah!! Congratulations!!

Triple C

That is beyond good right there! Spot on with the memory...one that you will be playing in your mind for as long as your live. And, you son as well.

Thx for sharing!

Latest posts