2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Sign-up Sheet!

Do you have a paypal account for the entry fees?

Here is my handgun with new scope! She is dialed in now buddy!

Last edited:
Thread starter #25
Do you have a paypal account for the entry fees?

Here is my handgun with new scope! She is dialed in now buddy!

Here is a prize I will throw in the pot. Let me know where to send it. I killed three hogs with it. Works well! I couldn't get the dot to focus. It has four different type reticles and several intensity settings.

No pay pal account.

If you will, offer up the prize in the "prize donation" thread I have started, and decide who or what you'd like it to go to and I'll add it to the prize list later.

Thanks for the donation!! Sweet lookin' set-up you have!

SakoL61R

I'm in. Will post pix of my pistols in a week as I'm skytruckin' in NC at the moment.

Thread starter #29
OK, I've sent a PM to all that's said "I'm in" so far. If you have an * by your name, then you should have a PM from me telling you where to send your entry fee.

Thanks again y'all!

Darrell H

I'd like to participate. I plan to hunt with this S&W .44 Mag this year:

I would also like to carry a 7.5" Contender in .357 Mag on some hunts. I'll post that one up soon.

Please send info on where to send my entry fee. Thanks, this should be fun!

bowhntr

I'm in if Handgunhntr still wants a partner in his team. Heres a pic of some of what I will be hunting with . My first is the .357 Max Contender then the 7-30 Waters , 30-40 Krag and .358 Alpo . Then in Encore I have the .260 Remmington the .307 Win . Then last but not least the Savage Striker pistol in .243AI w/ 4.5- 14X Nikon rifle scope and BDC reticle .

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
I'm in if Handgunhntr still wants a partner in his team. Heres a pic of some of what I will be hunting with . My first is the .357 Max Contender then the 7-30 Waters , 30-40 Krag and .358 Alpo . Then in Encore I have the .260 Remmington the .307 Win . Then last but not least the Savage Striker pistol in .243AI w/ 4.5- 14X Nikon rifle scope and BDC reticle .
Uh-oh, we're in trouble now!

Welcome aboard bowhntr!

As for being my partner, I am going to let Handgunner choose teams by pulling names from the hat. I wouldn't want to hamstring you by having to partner with me. ;)

We should get together sometime this year though. My new lease is pretty durn close to you.

Thread starter #36
I'd like to participate. I plan to hunt with this S&W .44 Mag this year:

I would also like to carry a 7.5" Contender in .357 Mag on some hunts. I'll post that one up soon.

Please send info on where to send my entry fee. Thanks, this should be fun!
Nice lookin' set-up's y'all! And it ain't helping my TC itch on bit!!! :banginghe :bounce:

I sent y'all a PM on where to send the entry fees.

Thanks! It's gonna be fun!

Darrell H

Since we are allowed to use more than one handgun in the challenge, one or all of these shorty Contenders might also get some woods time:

7.5" 357 Mag

10" 357 Max

9" .41 Mag

That ought to get me through this season. Good luck guys! :cheers: