2021 EXAMPLE PICS

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
-1ST PIC OF YOU ALONG WITH THE DATE AND THE WHOLE BIRD WITH THE FULL FAN DISPLAYED
-2ND PIC A CLOSEUP OF THE BIRD AND DATE VISIBLE
-SAME DEVICE IS TO BE USED IN BOTH PICS

-LONGEST BEARD AND LONGEST SPUR PICS TO BE MEASURED AS SHOWN WITH THE SAME METHOD OF THE DATE SHOWING. MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THE END OF THE MEASURING TAPE ON BOTH ENDS FOR THE CONTEST FOR LONG BEARD AND LONG SPUR !!!

-IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND NOT SURE ASK YOUR TEAMMATES OR KENNY BEFORE POSTING

-NO EDITING PICS AFTER 24 HOURS OF POSTING THEM

Attachments

• challenge4a.JPG
    challenge4a.JPG
    332.8 KB · Views: 67
  • challenge2.JPG
    challenge2.JPG
    364.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9372.jpeg
    IMG_9372.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1698.JPG
    IMG_1698.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 57
  • challenge3d.JPG
    challenge3d.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 2019 resize (2).jpg
    2019 resize (2).jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20160404_57626.jpg
    IMG_20160404_57626.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 65

Bubba_1122

Just a FWIW to help folks: I submitted a pic like Pic 7 last year or the year before (that’s the beard measurement with the wood table below it). I didn’t get credit for the beard length by the judges because the end of the tape where the beard started wasn’t showing (and while I was disappointed that I didn’t get credit I believe that the judges made the right decision. It was my carelessness).

Make sure you have picture so the judges can see and distinguish the end of the tape measure.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just a FWIW to help folks: I submitted a pic like Pic 7 last year or the year before (that’s the beard measurement with the wood table below it). I didn’t get credit for the beard length by the judges because the end of the tape where the beard started wasn’t showing (and while I was disappointed that I didn’t get credit I believe that the judges made the right decision. It was my carelessness).

Make sure you have picture so the judges can see and distinguish the end of the tape measure.
well this year you won’t have to worry about that. Unless your entering the long beard contest. And then u will only submit if u can beat the one that’s in the lead.
We are trying to make it more picture friendly by less demands on pics showing measurements for bonus points. Lots of folks got upset about bonus pics. Hard to take them right. this year it’s a turkey killing contest. 1st to 9 birds wins. ?

Bubba_1122

well this year you won’t have to worry about that.
I sure hope I have to worry about it cause I got some really longggg bearded gobblins that I’m keeping fed and plump so they’ll stay close over the next few weeks. I been feeding them some super high protein mix so their beards done sprouted on out really good.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I hope I have to worry about it cause I got some really longggg bearded gobblins that I’m keeping fed and plump so they’ll stay close over the next few weeks. I’m feeding them some super high protein mix so their beards sprout on out really good.
Well just keep them fed up close then. ?