#26 Team Full Strut

striper commander

I think you should get your prizes if we win any. There was a lot of people that did not enter birds. Sometimes you can't help how much you get to hunt.

The Horned Toad

Guys Ive glad u all had a great season...Im sorry I couldnt get in the woods as much as I wanted...if yall pull off the win please take me off the list for any prizes...I dont fill I earned it, and u guys are some turkey hunting fanatics...I did enjoy few times I got to go..there is always next year!
Fro

Hey this is all in fun and comradery I hunted hard this year and came up empty handed but proud of my teammates and glad I can ride in on the coat tails of my fellow hunters. I hope no more birds get pulled out of the freezer b/c Jamie and I were talking and we really would like those box calls.

Last edited:

The Horned Toad

Guys we got some calls coming our way Thank you and I'm glad ya'll had a good season. :yeah::yeah::yeah::cheers:

Fro1911nut

Hey this is all in fun and comradery I hunted hard this year and came up empty handed but proud of my teammates and glad I can ride in on the coat tails of my fellow hunters. I hope no more birds get pulled out of the freezer b/c Jamie and I were talking and we really would like those box calls.

We can always look forward to next year! :clap::yeah:

duckndeerhuntinRN

Thanks Guys!!!

Its an Honor to have ya'll on my team and place 3rd in the turkey challenge...Great Job!!Wish I could get yall on my team next year..
Thank You Team #26 Team "Full Strut"..:clap::fine:

Fro1911nut

Already looking fwd to next year...cant wait to get the calls...sounds like something Ill be able to pass on to my son......

Now if we can only jump summer and get to deer season!

IdRatherBHunting

Well if I didn't mess up on my 2points we would have had second but I had alot of fun and its nice to have a team that actually had participants. Hope we get hooked up next year.

Collin

The Horned Toad

Well if I didn't mess up on my 2points we would have had second but I had alot of fun and its nice to have a team that actually had participants. Hope we get hooked up next year.

Collin

Don't worry about it. If I had taken one of the jakes earlier in the season I had a shot at it would have made the diff also. I'd rather have that box call anyway.

Last edited:

dirtroad

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congrats on the challenge and yalls finish!!!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers: